Tipo contrato: Contrato indefinido a tiempo completo
Horario:9:00 a 18:00 Flexible
A leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for alerting and crisis management for sensitive and critical communications in Europe.
Founded in 2000, headquartered in Munich, Germany, and supports companies and organizations in more than 100 countries around the globe with its subsidiaries in Zurich, London, Trondheim, Paris, Luxembourg-City, Madrid and Munich along with its branches in Mexico City, Santiago de Chile, Brussels, Vienna and Dubai.
For the office on Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid, Spain) we are searching for a candidate to be responsible of the local Marketing (including Latam) with support, when necessary, to the Administration department.
Role and main responsibilities:
· Marketing strategy development for Spain and Latin America
· Management and Content development for RRSS.
· Content management of the website.
· Preparation, organization and execution of internal and external events. Occasionally, it can include traveling nationwide or abroad to support them.
· Control and management of the annual marketing budget.
· Update and development of communication material.
· Management of the company's CRM, for the generation, assignment and monitoring of leads and opportunities.
· Review of graphic and informative material (case studies, Whitepaper, etc.).
· Participation in market analysis and prospecting.
· Execution of global campaigns (online and offline content development).
· Direct report to the Managing Director and to the Head of Global Marketing.
· Occasional support of general admin and Customer Service.
· Candidates not fullfilling all this requirements will not be considered.
· Person with 3-5 years of previous experience in Marketing.
· High level of writing and speaking English.
· Management of RRSS in B2B environments.
· Knowledge of dashboards for web editing (Typo3 is a plus).
· Management experience of Google Adwords for the creation and monitoring of web campaigns.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Handling tools for mass mailings (Pardot is a plus).
· Intermediate knowledge of design tools (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator).
· Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Desirable CRM tool’s experience (Salesforce is a plus).
· Independent, results oriented and responsible person.
· Good communication and text comprehension skills.
· A solid position in a company with more than 10 years of continuous growth and expansion.
· Fix contract.
· Personal and professional development through training in the usual marketing and management tools of the company.
· Flexible labor hours.
· Good working environment.
· Salary according to the value of the candidate.
Requisitos mínimos de la oferta
No se han asignado requisitos mínimos de idiomas para la oferta
No se han asignado requisitos mínimos de titulación para la oferta
Permisos de conducir
No se han asignado requisitos mínimos de permisos de conducir para la oferta
No se han asignado requisitos mínimos de experiencia para la oferta